Having an electric ride vehicle is super fun, it also teaches children a range of different skills to help them develop into balanced kids.
But let's take a closer look at the pro's and con's of both and let you be the judge of that.
Lets start with the Ride on Electric Car:
- Convenient and light weight
- Any skill level can use them
- Normally come with two speeds
- Teaches soft skills in steering
- Comes in many styles and colours
- Outgrown quickly (short age range)
- Battery life can be very short
- Difficult to transport
- No good for rough surfaces
Now for a look at the Zippi Ride Electric E-Bike:
- Large age range (2-9)
- Long battery life of up to 3 hours
- Great on the dirt, gravel and hard surfaces
- Teaches balance, throttle control and steering
- Training wheels allow for all skill levels
- Small and convenient to take places
- Large colour range
- Real inflatable tyres for durability
- Cmon... really??? I've got nothing ;)
There you have it, we maybe a little biased but I think you'll agree the Zippi is a true alternative to the traditional electric ride on car and can set your child up to WIN with skills they will continue to use throughout their lives with a bike that can grow with them.