To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
All Zippi products are covered under the Manufacturers Warranty agreement and is valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
We want to make sure you get the best experience possible with Zippi - and we are here to help!
If you have an issue or would like to ask a question, please contact our staff for assistance before attempting to use this page.
Requests to return/refund etc will not be assisted without first speaking with one of our staff to help resolve any issues you might be having.
How do I claim Warranty?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to claim for warranty
- If your warranty requires a return, you will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- If you require warranty parts we will review the issues and inform you of the parts being dispatched.
- You are responsible for return postage to our Warehouse in the original box and delivered in good condition.
* Free gifts, promotional items and change of mind issues are not returnable!
What's covered under the Zippi Warranty?
- If your product is DOA (Dead on arrival) a full refund will be able to be applied for or a new unit sent to you free of charge.
- All parts on your Zippi are covered under the Manufacturers Warranty and are replaceable free of charge if there is a part that has failed due to a manufacturing defect or problem.
- General wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
- Issues caused by lack of maintenance are not covered under warranty.
- Zippi bikes are mechanical and just like any mechanical item they require some sort of maintenance from time to time. To get the most out of your Zippi, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on maintenance and pre ride checks to ensure a trouble free run.
Returning an item.
- Under certain circumstances you can return the item.
- You have a 7 day window from the time it arrives to lodge a return
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- You must pay postage to return the item to our warehouse.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable (if applicable)
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
- You must apply before being accepted for return.
How soon will I get my warranty?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your warranty item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your warranty.
- If you are approved for refund a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- If you are approved for an exchange part we will sent the part to your original mailing address with a tacking number, this should arrive within 10 working days.